We all know that accounting and tax compliance can be one of the most important and complex aspects to managing your personal and business financial affairs. Successful personal and business wealth is built on disciplined financial management and compliance with the law. With a holistic view of your business and as qualified and experienced tax accountants, Chester Grey Chartered Accountants ensures your financial affairs are fully compliant so you can concentrate on the other aspects of wealth management.
Tax advice tailor-made for you and your business!
Our accountancy division is nationally recognised and we offer tax advice tailor-made for you and your business based on building a better business and greater wealth. Taxation can be a major cost to your business, but we will work with you to minimise your tax bills. We can also help you set up systems and procedures to ensure compliance is an easy and cost effective process.
Our complete range of tax compliance services include:
- Preparing personal (PAYE) and company tax returns
- Advice on tax payments
- GST obligations – including registration, preparation of returns, filing and adjusting GST returns, IRD audit assistance and specialist events involving GST such as the sale or purchase of property.
- FBT (Fringe Benefits Tax) – as tax accountants we keep up to date with the current rules of FBT, because they change on a regular basis. We can advise on the FBT consequences of proposals you intend to make, ensuring you make informed decisions. Chester Grey Chartered Accountants Ltd can also help you develop and complete the administration for a cost-effective employee benefit plan.
- ACC obligations
- Advice on, and the implementation of tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any IRD audits or disputes